In 2017 2nd in jumper class
In 2015 3rd at Novice Level
In 2014 Placing 1st-4th in all Novice CTs & HTs
Foaled 4/14/04 at Touchstone Acres
$9500 negotiable to approved home
Keepawaye is a striking, tall dark bay/brown filly by Innkeeper (Jockey Club & ISR) out of Rex’s Turn (Jockey Club, OLNA & AHHA.) Although Keepawaye is registered with The Jockey Club (#418180) she was bred for show not racing. She was approved by OLDNA at age 5, on 9/18/09. She is a Secretariat grand daughter on her sire’s side and an Ayes Turn grand daughter on her dam’s. She is a registered West Virginia Bred TB.
Keepawaye is confirmed a Novice event horse ready to move up to Training next season. "Amy" is very quiet under saddle like her dam and hacks alone on trail. She is a good training event prospect, and one on whom you can have fun.
- 2015 Hunt Club Farms Summer HT (recognized) 4th Novice
- 2015 June Sandstone 1st Novice and High Point CT
- 2015 April MDHT 3rd Novice
- 2014 MDHT Fall Starter horse trials: Sept. 3rd BN; Oct. 4th; Nov. 1st place
- Hunt Club Aug. CT 2nd
- Sandstone Aug. CT 3rd
- Redland Hunt Pony Club recognized event 4/20/13 - First Place JBN
- MDHT Spring Starter Horse Trial 4/14/13 - Second Place JBN by one-half point
- CDCTA CT, Morven Park, second
- MDHT 5th JBN 10/12
- Sandstone CT 5th 4/12
- MDHT 3rd Elementary 4/12
- ODHPC 1st BN CT 10/11 scoring 30.4, dressage 22.4.
Keepawaye typically scores mid-high 60s dressage.
She has also hunter paced.
Keepawaye has schooled novice and some training level jumps cross country.
She should be able to compete Training Level and beyond eventing & jump above 3".
She is life recorded USEF/USHJA #4753438; USDF #1038889.
2012 Fall HT
2012 Jump! Derby at Last Frontier
2011 Jump! Derby at Last Frontier
Picture below are from a horse trial at Elysian Hills, May 8, 2010:
To see Keepawaye's pedigree click here.
"Amy" is her barn name. Below she is pictured as a weanling.
Below is her sire Innkeeper, son of Secretariat.